1. Endowment Fund Endorsements
2. Endowment Fund Donors as of June 2013
3. Endowment Fund donation or pledge form
4. Planned Giving partnership with the R I Foundation (new)
5. 1989 Legacy Society (gifting through will, trust,etc.)
6. Rhode Island Foundation 2009 Yearbook, Cumb.. Land Trust
7. Historical Fund Milestones (new)
(1) ENDOWMENT FUND ENDORSEMENTS
Statewide endowments from the conservation community.
(2) GREENWAYS ENDOWMENT FUND DONORS
The attached donor outline displays 74 donors as of June 13, 2013. Fund value is $84,670.53. This LEGACY fund provides the Land Trust with sustained and growth annual income to support our mission. Thank You!
(3) Blank donor Endowment Form
(4) PLANNED GIVING PARTNERSHIP WITH THE RI FOUNDATION
(5) 1989 Planned Giving Society
Click on the image to read about the benefits of including the Land Trust in your Will or Trust for estate planning
(6) RHODE ISLAND FOUNDATION 2009 YEARBOOK
Original RI Foundation interview story on the newly established Endowment Fund.
(7) FUND HISTORICAL MILESTONES
Click on image to review the Fund history. The Greenways Endowment Fund now has 76 members as of October 2013.
About The Cumberland Land Trust
The Cumberland Land Trust is a private, non-profit, charitable, conservation organization run by a dedicated group of volunteers. Our mission is to preserve the natural resources of Cumberland for present and future generations by preserving land for open space.
Since incorporation in 1989, we have protected 354 acres of land acquired through purchase, donation and conservation easements.
The Land Trust applies for grants from private foundations and organizations and from government sources to help acquire select properties including streams, ponds, wetlands, open space, working farms, scenic and natural sites and historically significant properties.
The Cumberland Land Trust is a sponsor of The Land Trust Alliance, a national organization of land trusts, and works closely with The Nature Conservancy of RI, the RI Audubon Society, and the 43 other land trusts in the state.
Cumberland Land Trust • Cumberland • Land • Trust • Holdings • Land • Planned Giving • Donating Land • Historical • Memberships • Benefits • Stewardship • Public Preserve • Non-Profit • Charitable • Conservation • Natural Resources • Open Space • Preserving Land • Rhode Island • RI • June